About the Training
This accelerated seven-day training combines the MELT Hand and Foot Instructor Training (normally 3 days) and the MELT Instructor Level 1 Training (5 days) into a condensed format that is designed specifically for individuals who know they want to become a MELT instructor. This training offers a $1,000 savings compared to taking these two trainings separately.
In this seven-day course, you will learn:
- The revolutionary science behind the MELT Method and gain a new understanding of longevity and body functionality
- How to teach all of the MELT Hand and Foot Treatments
- How to teach the 33 foundational moves on the MELT Soft Roller
Discover new research about connective tissue (fascia) and the nervous systems – and the crucial role they play in alignment, stress, chronic pain, and the negative effects associated with aging. Explore the inner workings of the living human body that aren’t addressed in traditional movement education. Far beyond diet, exercise, or sports training, the New Science of the Human Body™ will completely change your views on aging, health, and longevity.
Then go on to learn how to use MELT Method techniques to relieve chronic aches and pains, prevent injuries, create effortless stability and movement, and much more. Learn to devise MELT Maps to use in classes and one-on-one sessions to address specific issues using Hands-Off Bodywork® techniques.
Read more +
MELT trainings offer a supportive, interactive training environment to empower you to share the message of self-care with others, as well as the business support needed to build a thriving practice. Led by MELT creator Sue Hitzmann, this training provides a balance between lecture and practical application. Sue has spent more than 20 years breaking down complex scientific concepts to make them simple and easy to understand.
- 50 hours of in-person training
- Self-paced online pre-training and post-training courses
- MELT Hand and Foot Instructor Workbook
- MELT Hand and Foot Treatment Kit
- MELT Soft Roller
- MELT Soft Half Roller*
- MELT Performance Band*
- MELT Instructor Level 1 Workbook*
- 20 Large Soft Balls**
* At the training
** On completion of the training
On successful completion of the entire training program, graduates will:
- Be able to download a Certificate of Completion to submit for CEUs for ACE, AFFA, NASM, NCBTMB, and PMA. Other organizations may accept credits on petition.
- Be listed on meltmethod.com as a MELT Instructor Level 1
- Receive a one-year MELT Instructor membership, a $300 value
As an active member, you are authorized to teach the Hand and Foot Treatment and Level 1 techniques to groups, including intro workshops, classes, events, and series. You will also be qualified to take further MELT training, including MELT Instructor Training Level 2 and MELT for Pilates. Please note that both trainings require a membership. One year after training, you can renew your membership by purchasing a membership paid either annually or monthly.
Read less –