More about the training:
In the MELT Hand and Foot Instructor Training, you’ll learn the revolutionary science behind the MELT Method and gain a new understanding of longevity and body functionality. Discover new research about connective tissue (fascia) and the nervous systems – and the crucial role they play in alignment, stress, chronic pain, and the negative effects associated with aging.
Explore the inner workings of the living human body that aren’t addressed in traditional movement education. Far beyond diet, exercise, or sports training, the New Science of the Human Body™ will completely change your views on aging, health, and longevity.
You’ll learn practical ways to apply this science immediately through the MELT Hand and Foot Treatments – and how these simple self-treatments can improve your body’s ability to restore balance and support cellular repair and regulation, which can create remarkable, lasting changes in just a few minutes a day.
Read more +
Led by MELT creator Sue Hitzmann, this 21-hour training provides a balance between lecture and practical application. Sue has spent more than 20 years breaking down complex scientific concepts to make them simple and easy to understand.During the training, you’ll:
- Discover simple self-care techniques that alleviate stuck stress, aches, and pains and reduce the signs of aging
- Gain a scientific explanation of why pain becomes chronic
- Learn how to rehydrate your connective tissue using the Hand and Foot Treatments
- Understand how the nervous system and connective tissue create stability and whole-body efficiency
- Find out how to decrease the negative effects of day-to-day repetition that cause tension and pain
- Discover how the Hand and Foot Treatments can enhance athletic performance – regardless of your sport or activity
- Learn the MELT language so you can share complex science in a simple way
- Practice teaching, refine your verbal cuing, and build your confidence through practicing in small breakout groups
- Interact with MELT Master Trainers and your peers
The MELT Hand and Foot Instructor Training is the first step in the MELT University Training Path and the entry point for all aspiring MELT Instructors. MELT trainings offer a supportive, interactive training environment to empower you to share the message of self-care with others, as well as the business support needed to build a thriving practice in Hands-Off Bodywork.
Fitness and wellness professionals:
MELT® can be added to anything you already practice: Instructors have integrated MELT into manual and physical therapy, yoga, Pilates, acupuncture, chiropractic care, social work, psychotherapy, massage therapy, personal training, and group exercise, and much more.
Note: Fitness and wellness professionals get the benefit of earning CEU’s from ACE, AFAA, NASM, NCBTMB, PMA. Other continuing education companies may accept MELT Training upon petition.
Read less –