MELT Hand and Foot Instructor Training: New Science of the Human Body
Who's it for:
Personal trainers, group exercise instructors, Pilates and yoga instructors, massage therapists, hands-on bodyworkers, chiropractors, physical therapists – anyone who is fascinated by the workings of the human body and who wants to help themselves and others stay active and pain-free for a lifetime.
What it is:
The New Science of the Human Body, the foundation of MELT professional training, is a 14-hour course that examines the latest scientific understanding of the human body as it relates to alignment, stress, chronic pain, and the negative effects associated with aging.
Participants will gain an understanding of the neurofascial system – the interconnectedness of the nervous system and the connective tissue system, which creates a whole-body communication network that serves to support, protect, and stabilize us in motion and at rest. In MELT, we call this system the Autopilot.
Discover how the Autopilot works – and why it often doesn't work well, particularly as we age. Learn what you can do to keep it functioning efficiently. Then find out how the MELT Hand and Foot Treatment can tap into this system to improve whole-body connection, communication, and alignment.
Learn how to:
- Improve the body's systems of stabilization, protection, and internal communication
- Enhance Body Sense, awareness, and the mind-body connection
- Rebalance the body around the center of gravity
- Address disconnection, instability, and imbalance in the core system
- Rehydrate the connective tissue system for improved extensibility, communication, body sense, and Autopilot efficiency
- Release and reacquire space in the joints, creating a longer, more upright body and improved performance
- Create a more expansive, elastic diaphragmatic breath to improve whole body function and communication
- Cue your clients and students to recognize immediate improvement
What you get:
Upon successful completion of this training, you will be considered a MELT Hand and Foot Instructor and may share the MELT Hand and Foot Treatment with individuals and groups. After a two-month complimentary membership, you may continue to be listed on meltmethod.com as Hand and Foot Instructor for a small annual fee. This fee also entitles you to participate in the MELT online Hand and Foot Instructor community and receive a significant discount on MELT Hand and Foot products for your use and resale.
You will be able to immediately apply what you learn at this training to whatever you currently practice to give your clients and students greater body ease, reduced pain, and results that are more dramatic and more long lasting. Plus, you'll be taking an important step to extend your own professional longevity.
MELT Hand and Foot Treatment balls and DVD
Frequently Asked Questions Brochure
Club Kit Brochure (for introducing MELT to new facilities)
Free temporary Instructor Membership in meltmethod.com
CEUs: ACE, AFAA, NASM, NCBTMB, PMA
Cost: $395 (register early and save!)
Find an upcoming training near you.