MELT 50-Hour Instructor Training
Who's it for:
Graduates of MELT Hand and Foot Instructor Training
What it is:
This life-changing training program will demonstrate how MELT's simple self-treatment techniques (using specialized soft MELT rollers and MELT treatment balls) can create powerful changes by tapping into the neurofascial system – the interconnectedness of the nervous system and the connective tissue system, which creates a whole-body communication network that serves to support, protect, and stabilize us in motion and at rest.
Practitioners from a variety of backgrounds will then be able to teach their students and clients how to relieve chronic aches and pains, prevent injuries, create effortless stability and movement, and much more – the keys to living a long, active, and pain-free life. Two 4-day weekend trainings held a month apart give participants time to embody and practice the techniques.
In session one, learn the 4 R's of MELTing and dissect the MELT Method technique by technique in order to embody neurofascial self-treatment. Learn how to assess and devise MELT Maps to use in one-on-one sessions to address specific issues. Learn the full MELT Core Treatment to begin working with your new skills of Hands-Off Bodywork™.
In session two, learn how to structure MELT Length and MELT Core classes and workshops using MELT Maps.
Learn how to:
- Assess for Autopilot function, neurofascial inefficiency, and neurocore imbalance
- Heal and prevent pain and injuries with MELT self-treatment techniques
- Reduce whole-body inflammation and chronic misalignments
- Heighten Body Sense, awareness, and the mind-body connection
- Improve the body's inner stabilization, protection, and communication
- Realign posture and improve joint mobility using the 4 R's of MELTing
- Release tension in the neck and low back, alleviating pain and improving spinal extensibility
- Replace traditional abdominal exercises with movements that address pelvic instability, low back pain, and poor core muscle tone
- Create full MELT sessions to address common problems
What you get:
Upon successful completion of the eight-day training, you will be considered a MELT Instructor. For an annual fee, you can be listed on meltmethod.com as a MELT instructor, upload a photograph and profile, take part in the MELT online teacher community, download MELT Maps and other teacher resources, and receive a discount on continuing education and MELT products for use and resale.
There are no pretraining materials for the Instructor Training.
CEUs: MELT provides CEUs for AFAA, ACE, NASM, NCBTMB, and PMA. Other organizations may accept them on petition.
ACE: 5 for the 50-hour training
AFAA: 15 for the 50-hour training
NASM: 1.9 for the 50-hour training
NCBTMB: 50 for the 50-hour training
PMA: 50 for the 50-hour training
Cost: $2250 (pay in 4 installments for $2500)
Find an upcoming training near you.