MELT 50-Hour Instructor Training
Who's it for:
Graduates of MELT Hand and Foot Instructor Training
What it is:
This life-changing training program will demonstrate how MELT's simple self-treatment techniques (using specialized soft MELT rollers and MELT treatment balls) can create powerful changes by tapping into the neurofascial system – the interconnectedness of the nervous system and the connective tissue system, which creates a whole-body communication network that serves to support, protect, and stabilize us in motion and at rest.
Practitioners from a variety of backgrounds will then be able to teach their students and clients how to relieve chronic aches and pains, prevent injuries, create effortless stability and movement, and much more – the keys to living a long, active, and pain-free life. Two 4-day weekend trainings held a month apart give participants time to embody and practice the techniques.
In weekend one, learn the 4 R's of MELTing and dissect the MELT Method technique by technique in order to embody neurofascial self-treatment. Learn how to assess and devise MELT Maps to use in one-on-one sessions to address specific issues. Learn the full MELT Core Treatment to begin working with your new skills of Hands-Off Bodywork™.
In weekend two, learn how to structure MELT Length and MELT Core classes and workshops using MELT Maps.
Learn how to:
- Assess for Autopilot function, neurofascial inefficiency, and neurocore imbalance
- Heal and prevent pain and injuries with MELT self-treatment techniques
- Reduce whole-body inflammation and chronic misalignments
- Heighten Body Sense, awareness, and the mind-body connection
- Improve the body's inner stabilization, protection, and communication
- Realign posture and improve joint mobility using the 4 R's of MELTing
- Release tension in the neck and low back, alleviating pain and improving spinal extensibility
- Replace traditional abdominal exercises with movements that address pelvic instability, low back pain, and poor core muscle tone
- Create full MELT sessions to address common problems
What you get:
Upon successful completion of the eight-day training, you will be considered a MELT Instructor. For an annual fee, you can be listed on meltmethod.com as a MELT instructor, upload a photograph and profile, take part in the MELT online teacher community, download MELT Maps and other teacher resources, and receive a discount on continuing education and MELT products for use and resale.
Frequently Asked Questions Brochure
Club Kit Brochure (for introducing MELT to new facilities)
There are no pretraining materials for the Instructor Training.
CEUs: ACE, AFAA, NASM, NCBTMB, PMA
Cost: $2200 (register early for a discount!)
Find an upcoming training near you.